|Date Posted||May 13, 2017|
She Leads Africa, digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman, is looking for two digital addicts (men and women) who’d like to join them in building She Leads Africa into the number one destination for smart and ambitious African women.
Location: Cape Town and Lagos
Digital Content Manager – Instagram/Snapchat/YouTube
- This role is perfect for anyone with a fantastic artistic eye, quick video editing skills and a willingness to learn new design tools.
Digital Content Manager – Email
- This role is for anyone with a funny and creative writing style who is up to date on pop culture and knows how to break down complex topics.
- Excellent English writing skills and the ability to adopt and change your style of writing.
- Experience in building and growing communities across markets using a variety of content, marketing and partnership strategies.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing strategies.
- Social media savvy, including Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram and up to date on current trends.
- Able to deliver on metrics-driven results and an understanding of analytics.
- Graphic design and video editing skills are a major plus.
- Entry level salary with commission
- Opportunity to travel across Africa and interact with Africa’s leading voices and entrepreneurs
- Work from anywhere as long as you can keep in touch with Skype and Google Hangouts
- Work with a moderately fun team who prefer sweatpants over stilettos
Method of Application
To apply, please prepare a 500 word article on what you would tell your 18 year old self, a list of your 5 favourite instagram accounts and a designed instagram post with your favourite quote from DJ Khaled. Please provide the links via a service such as Drop Box or Google Drive.
Applications close on June 1, 2017.
Source: She Leads Africa